Conditions of Rental
1. Holiday cancellation is NOT included in the rental and should the hirer have to cancel the booking a refund will only be made if the Owner ( the term “Owner” refers to the owner of Bassets Acre Holiday Apartments) is able to re-let the accommodation for the period concerned. If successful the Owner will refund the deposit and balance, if already paid, less a £30.00 GBP re-booking fee. The Owner must be notified of cancellation in writing prior to the commencement of the holiday. All deposits are not refundable or balance within the 6 week period, if owner manages to rebook outside of the 6 week period there will be a £30.00 re-booking fee.
2. The period of let shall be from 3.00 pm on the day of arrival to 10.00 am on the day of departure unless otherwise stated.
3. The contract confers on the hirer the right to occupy the accommodation for a holiday only.
4. The hirer must personally stay at the accommodation throughout the holiday and is solely responsible for the whole party. Assignees and sub-tenants are prohibited. No more than the stated number may stay at the property.
5. A deposit of 10% per week must be paid within 24 hours of the online booking request being made. The balance is due six weeks before the start of the holiday WITHOUT REMINDER FROM THE Owner, or at the same time as the deposit is paid if the start of the holiday is within two months of the booking request date. The Owner reserves the right to declare the contract void, the deposit forfeit and to re-let the accommodation should the balance not have been received within the time limit.
6. The hirer undertakes to take all reasonable care in the use of the property and its contents, including the security of the property. The hirer will report any damages losses or breakages as soon as they occur. The Owner reserves the right to charge for repairs, losses or replacements necessitated by the negligent act or omission of any of the hirer’s party, guests or invitees. If necessary, this may include an administration charge.
7. The hirers’ party will conduct themselves in such a fashion as to cause no undue noise or annoyance or disturbance to neighbouring proprietors or occupiers.
8. The hirer undertkes to leave the accommodation clean and tidy. The Owner reserves the right to make a charge for extra cleaning if the property is not left in a satisfactory condition.
9. The description of the property is as accurate as possible but cannot be warranted, nor does the description form any contract. The Owner reserves the right to alter or improve any of the subjects without notice.
10. Should the Owner have to cancel the holiday for any reason, every effort will be made to find suitable, alternative accommodation. If this is not possible, an immediate refund will be made of all monies paid by the hirer to the Owner for the accommodation booked. No further financial claims against the Owner will be considered.
11. As far as the law allows, the Owner takes no responsibility for loss, damage or injury to the hirer or any of the party as a consequence of this agreement or the occupancy following theron.
12. The hirer will indemnify the Owner or their agents against loss, damage or injury sustained to the property or persons as a result of any breach of these conditions or arising from the fault of the hirer or any member of the hirer’s party.
13. The proprietors or their agents whomsoever reserve the right to enter either property at any reasonable time.
14. Every effort has been made to ensure an enjoyable and comfortable occupation. If, however, there is any cause for complaint, the Owner is anxious that remedial action is taken as quickly as possible. It is essential that the hirer contact the proprietors or a member of their staff so that any complaints can be speedily resolved.
15. No all male/female groups
16. All apartments have a Pay-as-you-go ECO electric meter. (£ 1 coins)
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, govern Bassets Acre Holiday Apartment’s relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term “Bassets Acre” or “Bassets Acre Holiday Apartment” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may lead to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Bassets Acre Holiday Apartment’s prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.